Subject: Re: Norway extends zone around Svalbard
Date: Jan 06, 2004 @ 22:57
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

apologies to mike & lowell & anyone else for what may have seemed
like impertinence at the time
but what this week old message attached below was was just a hasty
try to improve upon the multidimensionality of the thread to date
by conceiving of a character named otter bret on the one hand
perhaps a confederate of buffalo bill or crocodile dundee
i dont know
& his nightclubbing hareem awash in the drink on the other hand
to recreationally nicen this otherwise unexceptional 12nm marine
conservation zone

& again i am being booted from the computer

oh well

<barbaria_longa@h...>