Subject: Re: PAL-PAL(ISR)
Date: Jan 06, 2004 @ 15:57
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

yes & the first thing i thought was
& still think is
what the freak is this anyway

silly of me again but so far all i can think of is that it may just
be yet another misdirected offering to the fence & wall lovers
society

best i can make of it without help anyway

but perhaps telling why one likes what one likes would help

yes wouldnt that be a good rule of thumb

if you send anything as original or offbeat as this
to at least give a clue as to what you are thinking
or what you like about it
or why you think it hums right along with our regular
multidimensional bliss here
etc

a very smart webadress - www.jp.dk for JesPer"...