Subject: Re: mxn trip?
Date: Dec 15, 2003 @ 18:33
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Arizona and California completely redid their boundary from Nevada
to Mexico in
> an interstate compact in 1963. Read it at http://tinyurl.com/z8hk .

yes & now at last we are returning to the original question
as to whether modern mxn azbcca is the same point as 1848bccanm1853

for this is the very compact that produced the cowflops described in
message 12585
& particularly the exact position of point 34 for azcas
somewhere between cowflops 34a & 34b
hiding behind the wall of reeds adam saw yesterday

but the uscgs technical bulletin 27 is still needed for this position
regardless of whether any tripointing stitch is determined to be
necessary for mxn azbcca
as i believe it also is

& of course now that you have also practically & again beautifully
demonstrated that new mexico did indeed have the peneclave til 1853
you have also confirmed that the 2 needles in the same desert i have
been describing were no mirage
but are indeed either the very same point or at worst no farther
apart than the ends of this stitch