Subject: Re: St. Martin Parish, LA
Date: Dec 12, 2003 @ 04:42
Author: Eric Choate ("Eric Choate" <choatune@...>)

I found a couple while filling out my counties as well.

Norfolk County, MA, has at least three disjoint parts. I can't tell
if its neighbor Suffolk County has an exclave or not. Can anyone
help?

Similiarly, is Windsor County, VT, connected?

I'm guessing that Ellis Island (NY) and Liberty Island are part of
Manhattan and so New York County, NY, would have at least three
pieces.

Fulton County, KY, has the Kentucky enclave.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Brendan" <pit.hokie@a...>