Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] FW: [roadgeek] 5-county points?
Date: Dec 11, 2003 @ 15:13
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Message
Brendan,

There is a five-county multipoint located about six miles from land in Lake Okeechobee in Florida, involving the following counties:  Okeechobee, Martin, Palm Beach, Hendry, and Glades.  Some members of this group have visited it by boat and can probably tell you more.  I think that this is the only American example of a multipoint with more than four jurisdictions.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA