Subject: Re: Crossclaves and Peneclaves
Date: Dec 07, 2003 @ 19:20
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes i agree
bravos to jack on both of these usages in fact

& for a play by play account of the original schley taylor border
cross visit & several other topics related to this message
you may wish to follow the message sequence 1510 1518 1522 1525 1531
to its logical & detailed conclusion in 1541

& a bp search on schley will give 11 other mostly worthwhile hits
between 1510 & 1934
regarding our first collective searches for border crosses &
crossclaves in general

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> Meaning that Jungholz is a crossclave. I like the word.
>
> Jesper

portion of one entity, in this case part of a County
> connected to the main body of the County only at a point. See
sttachment Schley-Schley-Taylor-Taylor, GA.
> Notice the quarter section of Taylor enclaved in Schley and just
touching the main part of Taylor at the quad