Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Four Color Maps
Date: Dec 07, 2003 @ 14:59
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I haven't experimented with the Azerbaijani fragment, but it is entirely conceivable that you can have fragmented regions and still get along with four colors.  It would be just as if one red region on any four-color map acquired another region that just happened to be red already.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA