Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Short County Borders
Date: Dec 06, 2003 @ 03:08
Author: jparsell ("jparsell" <jparsell@...>)

Mike, if you crank Topozone up to 1:10000, it shows even better. It still comes out to about 50 feet so it is on
my list as a near miss. For Georgia I have six internal quads, two interstate quads, plus a crossclave and a
peneclave. As Mike Donner points out we still don't know if the lines on the maps are drawn absolutely
accurately. I guess one only way to find out for sure would be to check the local county records.  Since this
one is in the river there won't be any markers to look for.
Glad to know that you are interested in these.

Jack