Subject: Re: CAUS - Chase!
Date: Nov 30, 2003 @ 22:02
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx
tho i was hoping it would mean the circumference of a dot

such a small place it was too

las cruces is thankfully much bigger
but still appears to boil down to a single cross
according to one early account
& it can mean this in spanish

still there is also a 3 crosses avenue
so maybe we really are talking las multi cruces here

but it is fun to learn a new city & this is a lovely one
with lots of gentle curves & crossroads & amenities

had a long conversation this morning too
with our beepee totem mascot roadrunner bird
the first such character i have met since the one who sacrificed
himself at full tilt to my truck last spring

& this one today wasnt running at all but just walked over & stood
pecking at a traffic island near roadrunner blvd
where i had stopped to eat my jack in the box breakfast
so i figure it is ok for me to stay put here pecking for a while too

also stashed my excess weed in a geocache to minimize any risk & i
will tell you about this when there is more time

& am contemplating various strategies for reentering the great
american customs metropole
& continuing on to my actual destinations in the florida keys or
british columbia as the case may be
including creating the worlds first marijuana passport
sort of like a diplomatic passport only dedicated
so i can pass a federal dog in new mexico with new mexico legal
medical weed

also considering various other approaches
including pretesting all the dogs with a clean but smelly van
hahahahaha
& in the meantime am of course cordially inviting you all to come on
out & help me smoke it up too
as well as find the geocache

running out of time now tho
& probably better to put that info in a separate message too

beeps

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"