Subject: Re: CAUS - Chase!
Date: Nov 28, 2003 @ 19:29
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

safford az

but what i want to know is how anyone could ever actually roll the
270 thousand joints of that stuff
not to say even 2 joints in a row

youd think theyd forget what they were doing after the first toke
if it is as good as they say & i trust

no internet in the desert yesertday
but i drove the sunrise straight up
in an unplanned but ultimately deliberate thanksgiving observance

so today the sunrise came right back at me with strong but warm winds
permitting me to tack north a bit thru tonto national forest &
monument & san carlos apache country
& most memorably thru a tiny village called peridot
wonder what that means
where i bought an emphatically indian style postage stamp
& finally managed to mail the insurance payment

but it was amazing i could even remember to do anything

more later possibly