Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: parker az
Date: Nov 20, 2003 @ 01:17
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I count seven neighbors for Malheur County. That's only slightly above average
around here. I find eight neighbors for the following Louisiana parishes:
Caddo, Natchitoches, Avoyelles, Concordia, Assumption, and Tangipahoa. Now, the
last-named parish has a NINTH neighbor if you choose to count its contact with
St. Charles Parish across a quadrapoint in Lake Pontchartrain. Actually, I
wouldn't count that, because a single point has no physical dimensions and is,
therefore, immensurable.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA