Subject: Re: parker az
Date: Nov 19, 2003 @ 23:50
Author: nj55er ("nj55er" <spookymike@...>)

>>>County boundaries only, excluding Alaska, with all due apologies
to our northern brethren. Looks like Apache/Navajo in AZ take the
prize.

Jack Parsell's midwestern counties whose common border may only be the
width of the road crossing the border will be hard to beat for the
"shortest" title.

On a related subject, would anyone like to name the U.S. county that
borders on the most other U.S. counties? There is a single answer.

spooky