Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Bound Rock, NH
Date: Nov 16, 2003 @ 02:29
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Yes I am also quite interested in finding out what
could be an older border marker (be it natural or
planted). Unfortunately, I did not see an author
listed in the article, so I'll have to do a little
research on this one. I plan to visit/photograph the
rock later this month (however, I think it may be
covered/sealed up).

http://www.hampton.lib.nh.us/hampton/history/boundrock.htm
> 2nd
> > > oldest bordermarker
> > >
> > > wow nice shooting
> > >
> > > the previous oldest known to me was 1720s
> > >
> > > wonder what the oldest is then

> > > Falls-Seabrook TP in the

z=19&n=4750866.00011595&e=351354.999988967&datum=nad83