Subject: Re: frederick md
Date: Nov 08, 2003 @ 06:14
Author: dcupopelilly ("dcupopelilly" <ronkessler@...>)

I tried that point in September. For the VA-WV line, I found a 3-
inch white stripe near the edge of a rock that dropped about three
feet into the river at about the spot I figured the line to be. No
idea about where this is relative to the low-water mark, but I
accepted the point where the line dropped off the rock as the tri-
point (no actual marker that I could see though).

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002" <orc@o...>