Subject: Re: Boundaries through urban areas
Date: Oct 31, 2003 @ 18:10
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yikes
all this talk of buildings on borders just made me realize

there is actually an entire tripoint under a single roof somewhere

i know because i have been there

not talking about manhole covers or other trick situations either
but a real structure

so i do have something i can relate to in all this after all
something that is actually on point

but i think there may be only 1 such point in the entire world

unless someone can point to more than 1

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Arif Samad <fHoiberg@y...>