Subject: Re: Hey did I meet you at the bar
Date: Oct 24, 2003 @ 15:48
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

pals slap
my alter e guy
with a remarkably big & rich one too

indeed a coherent 9 word english sentence pal with a letter
density of nearly 5 could well be unprecedented

longer sentence pals tend to self destruct sooner than later
since the combined demands of both logistics & semantics
skyrocket exponentially at every tiny attempt to grow the base

but to find or create such a pal that is not only coherent but even
punctiliously faithful to its full context is well practically divine

yet the real miracle in the present case is that the coherency was
forced upon us by the context itself

girls encountered at bars thanx to bella sarah
plus
talk about multipointing thanx to kevin
plus
nigerians who millionaire people thanx to doug

& voila

but peeking behind the cosmic curtain
nigerian & millionaire
were already hugely pregnant with
nigerian oil lim
plus
millionaire gin

& immediately the limo pulled up
with the next also practically forced development
in both logistic & semantic thematic terms
producing
nigerian oil limo
plus
o millionaire gin

& then syntax & diction literally dictated
nigerian oil limo
& thus
o millionaire gina

& immediately again
the limo itself as well as the crescendoing demands of cohesion
& coherency forced the orientation or directionality
millionaire gina

& thus
a nigerian oil limo t
was virtually preordained to do something to millionaire gina

& next the demands of grammar
again immediately
forced this particular nigerian oil limo to at least do some act or
some thing to millionaire gina
perhaps do some verb & some object directly or indirectly to her
or some verb & direct object plus enough poetic license for the
purpose of making gina into a millionaire
out of the given text
to millionaire gina
since otherwise the already multipunctiliously huge prospective
sentence might never stand even a vanishing chance of
emerging as a reality

but best & last
there simply does not appear to exist anywhere in recognizable
english any other possibility than the one that actually closes &
locks this sentence in
both logistically & semantically grammatically
given its open ended hanging t in the middle

or in other words
the only known algebraic solution for t
in
a nigerian oil limo t to millionaire gina
is
ailed delia

& logology itself issues us the needed poetic license
to make millionaire into a verb
& thus to fully elaborate this original maxipunctilious epiphany
since otherwise gina might already be a millionairess
& would need not a nigerian but a nigsserian

so given this full context
rising from bella sarah thru kevin & doug & me & now you to see
& call the game
i would say this is really quite a magnificent eruption of creation
& cocreation
for any who have eyes to see it

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Kaufman"

<barbaria_longa@h...>
> wrote:
> > a nigerian oil limo tailed delia to millionaire gina
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Flynn, Kevin"
> > <flynnk@r...> wrote:
> > > Oh, those Nigerians! They always seem to call on me to
save
> > their millions
> > > for them. I have done so and made millions of dollars in
the
> > process.

Kevin

Terms of