Subject: Fwd: knock knock
Date: Oct 20, 2003 @ 14:51
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <barbaria_longa@...>)

>From: Anton Sherwood <bronto@...>
>To: BoundaryPoint-owner@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: knock knock
>Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:51:32 -0700
>
>Hi. I was on the list a while back. I return with one question, because
>this group seems likely to know:
>
>I'm curious about transfers of sovereignty by purchase.
>The most recent one I know of is the Virgin Islands, 1917.
>Any others since 1863 (Alaska)?
>
>--
>Anton Sherwood, http://www.ogre.nu/

for the record
this was the original formulation of the first of our several new truly
dinosaurian loophole ballpark queries
tho with the benefit of hindsight clearly it was initially understood only
as a regular elephantine one

& please note also that what may have appeared to be a true fruit salad riot
was & may well continue to be really just apples apples apples forever

for yes we have achieved unlimited trypointing relevancy at last
because thankfully the target question was so vast
even as subsequently trimmed & retrimmed

obviously land sales are about as common as plain land grabs
if anyone were to stop & think about it
& maybe even more common
since payment is such a handy form of legitimization

but what an opportunity for anyone who wants to keep dishing their enormous
erudition

& what an opportunity also to study & critique our questions & quests
themselves
so as to be able to evaluate in advance what heart a prospective path or
objective might have before rushing to take it up

nothing less than multipointing itself is our bp birthright
while everything else is ancillary at best
if not actually a mess of pottage

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es