Subject: Re: lots of photos
Date: Oct 07, 2003 @ 13:43
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Dallen Timothy
<dtimothy@a...> wrote:

> I might have missed this in earlier communications, as I've
been out of
> touch for a while, but has anyone bothered to look for specific
borders
> pictures using the Google Images tool? I just experimented
with it using
> 'Switzerland border', 'Mexico border', etc, and came up with
dozens of
> interesting pictures of borders. I guess one could search all
day using
> various countries' names and the word 'border', but I found it
quite
> interesting and had only thought about it today.
>
> If anyone's already noted this, I apologize for my lagging
behind.
> Dallen

wow
thats ok babe

best to pursue your own bliss wherever it leads
& at whatever speed it dictates
for then you are bound to bring more of it back here whenever
you do show up
as is obvious from this excellent offering

& we have indeed occasionally been surprised & delighted by
what this tool can do for our try pointing
when 3 countries are sought at once
with or without other key words like border or tripoint

so i can well imagine how it might be all the more exciting for
less specific tries
like try lining
or try border zoning
etc
when the search universe becomes thousands to myriads of
times larger & easier

so yes indeed this breakthru must represent quite a
multiplication or quantum leap in your & therefore our overall
enjoyment