Subject: Re: New GBBE Pictures
Date: Oct 03, 2003 @ 14:59
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

hahahaha
yes apologies shudders misfortune & regrets
but you can stretch them out for as long as you like
hahahaha

anyway
when do we double back toward bzgtmx

you promised this month didnt you

& is there no truth to the rumor that you may be at such leisure
this time as to possibly try el trifinio for us too

of course along with all the usual jive

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
<doug@d...> wrote:

> He was a very interesting chap too. He told the story about
how a
> bunch of drunken (insert country here) we caught as they were
running
> around the border. There are motion detectors along the vista,
so its
> easy to get caught.
>
> He also showed us some coins that he found... looked like
they were

wrote:

> > He was the last EE farmer before hitting the Russian
fragment of Dubki.

> > He had to sell of land to make space for the border strip.
> >
> > Jesper

URLs below.

http://homepage.mac.com/dougmurray/PhotoAlbum40.html

http://homepage.mac.com/dougmurray/PhotoAlbum41.html