Subject: Re: Book about CAUS
Date: Sep 27, 2003 @ 23:28
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "bjbutlerus"
<bjbutler@b...> wrote:
> I counted the 18 current CAUS trifinia and the 4 Canada
multifinia. I
> realize the north tetrafinium did not exist in 1931, and I'm not
> really sure about the remaining 21 points. Obviously I have
made a few
> assumptions.

right
like that there could only be what you know & love as
t h e 18
& as
t h e 4

& i must congratulate you on your rollicking new
nomenclatural breakthru
tetrafinium
hohoho
hahahaha
the tetrafinium
man that is such an eloquent new eruption
& just as worthy an extravagance as your visit to it

> The southern additions are more problematical. The existing
Mexican

<barbaria_longa@h...>
> wrote:
> > hahahaha
> >
> > how do you get 22 to the north
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "bjbutlerus"
<bjbutler@b...>
> > wrote:
> > > I like the following excerpt from the book description: "...until
1931
> > > the Canadian Army?s ?Defence Scheme Number One?
was to launch a
> > > surprise attack on the US with Mexico and Japan as allies."
> > >
> > > That would have added a substantial number of US trifinia,
22 to the
> > > north and I don't know how many to the south ;)
> > >
> > > BJB

49th