Subject: Re: pics from the iron curtain
Date: Sep 26, 2003 @ 13:23
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Ernst Stavro Blofeld
<blofeld_es@y...> wrote:
> > but the first multipointing roadtrip that a group of
> > boundarypointers
> > actually took was the gchobee
> > & it occurred in february 2001
>
> May I humbly add that members of the group (well,
> one member) took part in the GJBCE (great Jungholz
> boundary cross expedition) in July 2001.

you certainly may
tho this is no place for humility
& imo you have nothing to be humble about anyway

& i have taken the liberty of clipping the little toenail from your
bigfoot url here below so it works now too
& i hope anyone who missed it or didnt miss it the first time will
take the opportunity to dote upon it again now

& may i also take excessive pride in reminding everyone that the
first multipoint ever visited in real time at bp was ca2canbnsn
& that this occurred on or around 20 june 2000 in message 115
or within the first fortnight of our creation

the code77 referred to there is explained in message 77
& has never been used since