Subject: Re: Driving in Africa - borders
Date: Sep 22, 2003 @ 17:09
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

true enough
tho there was in fact such a road meeting place even then
at anse sablon on the mainland between quebec province & labrador

labrador had been a part of newfoundland since long before 1949
indeed long before hi speed traffic made handedness so interesting

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Drew Hoffman <hilversum96@y...>