Subject: Re: pressure builds for djeret try next month
Date: Sep 20, 2003 @ 13:44
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

oops
the military meeting was only routine after all

but
ethiopia again promises cooperation

still
the next routine military meeting may be postponed til november
oops again
& perhaps the djeret try with it
http://allafrica.com/stories/200309190110.html

but it is hard to read between all these lines

meanwhile i have confirmed that the djeret position previously
construed from brownlie
as it appears on jespers & my african tripoints page
is actually off by many miles from the djeret determined by the united
nations commission
so even if this is actually the same point as the original etfrit
it is still virgin country for us now at least

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079" <barbaria_longa@h...>