Subject: Re: ad2 ae2 af2 ag2 & al2 complete
Date: Sep 13, 2003 @ 14:17
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

just to report that i have finally received the email delivery of
message 11619 by quadernet

& have compared the attachments in it to those in message
11632 from marcel

& agree we could use more data before finally settling the
question of the andorra quadripoint probability

& have also taken the opportunity to correct the title of this
message
since of course there is no an2 but only ad2 in any case
for andorra
the worlds first country in iso alphabetical order

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Donner"
<barbaria_longa@h...> wrote:
> ok i still havent seen quadernets andorra quadripoint maps in
message 11619
> believe it or not
> not by gmane & not by email yet either
>
> & i trust the prolonged enjoyment of this unique slow motion
delivery system
> is my own doing & creation
> & likewise that the authenticity of the ad2 quadripoint
caenmaor has been
> fully established without me
> & thus that we have completed the major internal multipoints of
afghanistan
> albania & andorra
> but still need to backtrack to catch up iso alphabetically with the
united
> arab emirates aka ae2
> & antigua & barbuda aka ag2
>
> so
> using the best available map of the individual emirates of the
uae tho not
> the best we have seen

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/unitedar
abemirates.jpg

> Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra
Storage.