Subject: Re: hooray & thanx john bill &al nice going
Date: Sep 12, 2003 @ 17:38
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

right
& i just noticed some urls breaking up at gmane too
in all fairness
oops

& because email deliveries are retarded usually by many hours
in my experience after their messages have hit the yahoo
message board
while gmane might avail for instant receipt of some of these pix
it is still looking to me like the state of the art bp delivery system
remains
individual email deliveries
plus for instant texts
regular yahoo bp message board checkups
plus for possibly instant attachments if wanted & available
keeping gmane on hand just for the rushes

& that alone seems a possibly significant improvement
still deserving of further experiment at least
even without combining & permutating the other benefits
conferred by all these multiplications of services

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Flynn, Kevin"
<flynnk@r...> wrote:
> I had no problem with the Yahoo attachments. Haven't received
any msgs any
> other way.

attachments
> > as i believe & trust we have also done
> > but it might be nice to take it out for a spin & see what all it
will
> > really do
> >
> > & am seriously considering changing my own home page
from
> > the bp yahoo message board to the bp gmane message
board

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/