Subject: Re: Fwd: BZGTMX
Date: Sep 12, 2003 @ 15:06
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

hail & welcome back doug
with fresh bzgtmx news from billings yet
figure that

& there is really no disappointment at all so far as i can see
but only a prolongation of the pleasure & the try
for which you have imo already achieved class e
just by booking the guided tour at such close range

& thus a full share of world class olympic gold is already yours
in the meantime & regardless of what happens in october
given the several european class e tries that have previously
been widely counted as full tripoint visits also
even tho only wishfully thought & never actually seen then too

but maybe this is such a difficult question & distinction that we
really need to seek a consultation with the tripoint guru on this
one

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
<doug@d...> wrote:

> I don't think this came through the first time...
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Doug Murray <doug@d...>
> > Date: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:21:18 PM America/Vancouver
> > To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: BZGTMX
> >

> > Disappointing news, my boundary friends: I did not manage
to get to
> > BZGTMX 1 or 2.
> > It seems that opportunity and timing just would not come
together to
> > allow me to explore these monuments. But I did enjoy a lot
of rum and
> > mango on the shores of Caye Caulker!
> >
> > There is good news, however. Chances are high that I will
back in
> > Belize in October... and this time I will have a more flexible
> > schedule.
> >
> > By the way, the GT government is not going to accept an OAS
mediators
> > solution to resolving the their territorial dispute with BZ.
Details:

http://www.billingsgazette.com/index.php?id=1&display=rednew
s/2003/08/