Subject: Re: IQJOSA
Date: Sep 07, 2003 @ 22:57
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

ahh nice
i hadnt noticed that

not only 2 iqsas but a dogleg of iqjo also
rather than the simple wye shaped iqjosa trijunction we saw on
your first map this morning

plus another addition to iqjo obviously
the extra reach created between the parallel iqsas

so 2 more perfect mysteries
perhaps related to the iqjo sliver
which has now been pretty much explained by lowell
tho i dont see how jordan gained any territory

& what you are calling parallel iqsas may actually converge into
another sliver shape off frame to the southeast for all we know
unless there is an online continuation of this map

but clearly there are now not just 2 but 3 probable iqjosas

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> There appears to be two parallel IQSAs, running SE from
IQJOSA (area). Where it says Jeddah Fir.

> Jesper

border
> > since, so I don't know if the new tripoint is the same or not.
> > >
> > > Lowell G. McManus
> > > Leesville, Louisiana, USA

the
> > blue line south of the tp?
> > >
> > > Jesper

> Terms of
> > Service.
> > >

> > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Terms
> of
> > Service.
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of
> Service.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.