Subject: Re: BoundaryPoint and borders
Date: Sep 04, 2003 @ 16:53
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

martin
that is an extremely generous idea & offer
& it should help us enormously with our multipointing as well as
our more arrant bounding

& i appreciate the ibru list is a workplace
so i have never shown up there deliberately
tho you may recall bp was created when bill noticed a real border
pro drying me out there for one of my riots at the corner corner

but i trust we will use this new facility carefully & most gratefully

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Pratt"
<m.a.pratt@d...> wrote:
> It appears that quite a few BoundaryPointers aren't aware that
there is
> already an email forum devoted to discussion about
international boundaries.
> The int-boundaries list has been in existence since 1996 and,
although it
> was set up primarily for academic discussion and may seem a
little dry to
> some of the members of this list, it is open to anyone with an
interest in
> boundary issues.
>
> I have no particular objection to the establishment of another
boundaries
> forum but, before a formal secession takes place, the
non-pointers among you
> may wish to see if int-boundaries meets your needs.
Information on how to