Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Swe-Den marker on bridge
Date: Jan 01, 2001 @ 00:11
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

hej

maybe they made it so small because they dont want anyone to even slow down
for it
or to notice it at all in the present
but only in the past & on special holidays

we are indeed fortunate peter & co were there for us in the future tho
just as we are lucky you are now in the next millennium on our behalf
if you get this fresh

& i love how yoiu did it with that monte python gnome of the rock
expression he has there
fantastic

well then
heres wishfully looking forward thru the midnight stroking window to you all