Subject: Re: BoundaryPoint and borders
Date: Sep 04, 2003 @ 00:06
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"
<jan.krogh@t...> wrote:
> I think you have misunderstood, Mike.
> IBRG is not a sister group to BP.

oh ok
hahahaha
jan i really thought you said it was
hahaha
thats fine tho
i still wish you the very best with it
whatever you now say it is for
& i promise not to try to skyjack it ever again
hahahaaaa

IBRG is (going to be) a group for border
> expeditions only. This was very clearly stated at the opening of
this group.
> You could maybe call it a third cousin group as it is almost
related.
> If BP only shall discuss 3- and 4-points the future will be very
sad and
> boring as we will loose the particularities which makes the day
bright.

that is your particular point of view & orientation
sad & boring

i think the particularities which actually make the day brightest
are all the multi mega maxi stuff we alone in the entire solar
system so energize

> Why do you want to change something which is perfect?

exactly jan
why do you want to alter our altar & principle

or do you

& have i only misunderstood you again