Subject: Fwd: gmane.culture.geo.boundarypoint
Date: Sep 02, 2003 @ 17:44
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

>From: "John Seeliger" <jseelige@...>

>If the archives are to be imported into this group, you would need to send
>an email to Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen larsi+gmane@....
>
>http://gmane.org/import.php
>
>The list admin/owner should OK this before the archive is imported. If
>you're the list admin, please say so in the email where you request the
>import.
>
>I have created an mbox of messages 1-1000 and 1001-2000 (well, all that
>were
>still on the group. many of the first 1000 weren't there). I am getting
>kind of tired of doing this and might not doing any more, but if the group
>is created, I will send them to Lars.

ok john
well this is already a great service to our group & an exemplary try
no matter what else develops

even if it was only to identify us as a culture
what a fantastic new development that is

a culture of manifoldness no doubt
well suited to our nation & petrie dish of everyones land

so clearly we may expect this to grow on us

& i agree
if resistance begins to exceed enthusiasm
suspend the try without regret
for you have already gotten the reward
& nothing is more important than feeling good

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar