Subject: Re: A second New Canadian Territory
Date: Aug 30, 2003 @ 20:10
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

A second "homeland" is coming to Canada - this time in the Northeast
- Nunatsiavut, "our beautiful land" (in Inukitut language) - 29000
square miles - needs only Labrador's Unuit population's ratification.
Announced yesterday, appeared today in Washington Post.

Len Nadybal

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "adamnvillani" <avillani@u...>