Subject: Re: lightering
Date: Aug 24, 2003 @ 02:21
Author: lowellgmcmanus ("lowellgmcmanus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

During the last 2½ hours, I have gone through the entire Photos
section and have deleted all full-size files. The screen-size
version of all photos can still be viewed by members as always.
This has reduced our use from 28.1 MB (94 percent of the 30 MB
capacity) to 6.2 MB (20 percent).

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"