Subject: Re: multiple tsunami report
Date: Aug 23, 2003 @ 13:45
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

& on this even more beautiful morning of the day after the
tsunami
happily all remaining systems are go

condition solid green on the beach

chrisses attachment eventually reached me by email
as i trust it did all others who desired it
within an entirely delightful 24hour window
& what a rare beauty it was
& only enriched by the slow motion delivery
a peneclave about a tripoint
with visions of dreamscapes

& did you notice the exquisite tripoint ring approach

so i trust i was the last to receive that for good reason
& that everyone else is now receiving & sandcastling at least that
well

but anyone else also please report any additional satisfaction
with the new service
whose benefits may be subtler than previously recognized

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Donner"
<barbaria_longa@h...> wrote:
> well we have apparently survived just fine
> that is
> assuming you can still read this
>
> but the modifications to our bp sandcastling beachscape
> tho long heralded & finally performed in slow motion
> have proved far more comprehensive & multiplex than
previously described

> first
> as of message 11373
> your attachments are no longer reaching the message board
> & all previoius attachments have been obliterated from the
archive
> as fully expected for the past 3 weeks
>
> but also
> & unexpectedly
> nonmoderators have acquired a new flotsam called the group
download limit
> of which the meaning & consequences are still unknown
> except that all messages but the advertising interruptions are
now replaced
> by the following notice
>
> the message you requested is temporarily unavailable
because this group has
> exceeded its download limit
> please try again later
>
> thirdly & also unexpectedly
> the yahoo transmission of your posts as individual email
messages has been
> slowed down
> by about a half a day at the moment
>
> i mean
> to those of you who have been provident enough to specify
receiving them
> this way at all
> in order to view the new attachments in the only way they can
any longer be
> viewed at all
> so for example the fresh peneclave attachment from chris still
hasnt landed
> but is however at least still expected
> etc
>
> the fortunate news moreover is that it will probably still be
possible for
> everyone who hasnt already done so to entirely undo the future
effects of
> the first part of the tsunami by specifying individual email
delivery & just
> waiting patiently for all new messages announced on the
message board to