Subject: lightering
Date: Aug 23, 2003 @ 03:43
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

> Now, I can lighten up.
>
> What are we going to do about the filled fotos 'n' files sections?

good
thanx
thats a true help

i think whoever contributed all these materials in the first place
should first consider removing any of their own that are off point
in deference to the actual topic & deliberate purpose of the group
which is multipointing

& i am fairly sure that their just doing that alone
even on quite a modest scale
will free up enough space for at least the time being
& until we can come up with a better plan if necessary
if indeed we ever do need to create more space than just doing
this alone would create right now

besides wanting to do &or undo as little as necessary myself
& not wanting or expecting anyone else to become a drudge
i would like to invite the original contributors to do all the undoing
just as i would not want to take it upon myself to remove
someone elses messages from the message board etc

i also think ibrg should be offered first refusal on any of the items
that are withdrawn from the files & photos sections
& anything ibrg declines could then easily be stored in a new
shell or dummy group
or it could be another real active group too
say
lets call it boundaryplace
or your own place that you have graciously offered
just so we all know we really do have such a place
if ibrg or bp should now or ever need more than just ibrg for this
purpose

& i think we should also invite & encourage everyone to keep
sending attachments if they like
& to subscribe to individual email deliveries if they would like to
receive them