Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Chris - your attached pic doesn't store on Yahoogroups, anymore
Date: Aug 22, 2003 @ 16:25
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

On the contrary: I received Chris's Hesslebach map just fine as an attachment
to his message via the group. The changes at Yahoo Groups are not intended to
end the distribution of attachments with messages, only the archiving of those
attachments with the archived messages.

I am sending this post at 11:25 a.m. CDT, Friday.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA