Subject: Re: Presenting eee on www
Date: Aug 17, 2003 @ 22:46
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

& yesss
we have a lilau vocabulary
even if not of biblical proportions still a real swatch
http://www.rosettaproject.org/live/search/contribute/swadesh/vie
w?ethnocode=LLL
so i would call that a sufficient illustration of the lll language
& thus a fitting end of this rainbow
at least until we find a photo of that ozzie lll airstrip
or anything else more globally recognizable for lll

admittedly the languages are lamer substitutes than the airports

but all these coded entities do at least have the virtue of being
fairly well localized as well as fully systematized

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079"

http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=NNN

http://www.rosettaproject.org/live/search/showpages?ethnocode