Subject: Re: djeret soon but eretsd much later
Date: Aug 16, 2003 @ 17:25
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

nevertheless
the good news in suspense
& no longer even news except perhaps to sluggards like me
is that both the djeret & eretsd tripoints are already much more
definite than previously realized
& were evidently never at issue in the eret border dispute anyway
& arent subject to modification by the commissioners
& are thus already conclusive & exact

maybe somewhat like the new bzgtmx point

in the text & maps here
www0.un.org/NewLinks/eebcarbitration/EEBC-Decision-c8.pdf
djeret is described in detail & depicted as the initial or terminal
point 41

& the wet unmarked eretsd is also described & shown
not as a numbered point in itself
unless as the implicit zero in the series
but simply in close conjunction with the nearby point 1
which will function both as eret survey terminus & eretsd witness
rock

whether there are marks yet at the terminal points i dont know

the actual survey if ever will count down from 41 to zero

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"

http://home.worldonline.dk/jesniel/border/african_tripoints.htm