Subject: Re: Classes
Date: Aug 14, 2003 @ 19:52
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes thanx again good point my friend
& for you i do & will continue to remember
so for example if you had asked this question
i would have just answered
a absolutely
b been there
c close
d distant &
e elusive

at the same time bp is about pointing in truth
not just aiming vaguely & making questionable claims etc
so for example
to say you have visited or even actually been to a point
when you have only tried somewhat to maybe catch sight of it
or have even tried very earnestly to definitely reach it but didnt
etc etc
well all that would really be unnecessary complication
& the classes & i are actually devoted to simplifying it all
as well as to maximizing the fun

alternatively
just say you tried & had fun & kept it simple
but dont really care so much about the absolute truth
which is fine by me too if thats what you prefer

but please dont be too surprised or impatient if i continue what i
am trying for too

or have i missed your point

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> remember my comment about complicating matters
unnecessary?

> Jesper

know

> also
> about using the latin words trifinium quadrifinium etc in this
specific
> sense
> altho roman property boundaries were usually precisely linear
& their
> multipoints exactly determinate
> roman political frontiers were typically imprecise & indefinite
> & even when walled they were more like no mans lands or
neutral zones than
> actual modern borders
>
> & you could of course multiply such inexactitude in the case of
the roman
> political multipoints
> or really multiareas
>
> so to put a latin air or emphasis on your tripoint may actually
diffuse it
> somewhat
> say into a greater triple frontier zone or a vaguely tricountry
region
> rather than to sharpen it into the punctilious exactitude that the
class
> designations promote
>
> & while i would reserve the finium words for only the most
lighthearted &
> lightheaded of occasions anyway
> they strike me as particularly droll in company with the
precision tooling
> of the class ideas
>

> also thanx again & please continue bearing with me on the
baltic watercourse