Subject: Re: second level enclave germany brandenburg - sachsenanhalt
Date: Aug 11, 2003 @ 15:15
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

A very nice find, Chris. It's certainly news to me.
The hamlet is apparently called Breddin Abbau, and the only street
Breddiner Abbau. I couldn't find anything nice on the net, but when
you look up "Breddin Abbau" on Google, it seems that on May 20 the
Abendjournal programme on RBB Brandenburg regional television had an
item in which Breddin Abbau appeared. The information on the website
isn't online anymore, but maybe you could ask them or anyone else
that saw the programme what was said about this enclave.

I guess that the inhabitants do know that they are living in
Brandenburg, but not that the surrounding area is Saxony-Anhalt.
Still, I find it a bit strange.

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "chris schulz" <23568@g...>