Subject: Re: Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan begin border demarcation
Date: Aug 10, 2003 @ 14:09
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

& what is this odd mention of tin bigha in the news again now
http://web.mid-day.com/news/world/2003/august/60729.htm
& what is it really about anyway

like are they actually doing something again

i sure hope they arent messing around with our bdinbdin 4way
flasher tin bigha corridor corner tripoints

but of course we could stand some more development on the
bdinbdin boundary cross hopefuls
not to mention our ongoing questions about the worlds shortest
international border & smallest international clave
both probably also still hanging in the balance right there on the
cooch behar bdin

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"
<orc@o...> wrote:
> does anyone have anything on kgkzuz &or kztmuz
>
> total virgins i believe
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Whyte
> <bwhyte@u...> wrote:
> >

> > >a news item from Radio Free Europe. Crude Uzbek
attempts
> to unilaterally
> > >erect a border fence in 1999/2000 were resisted by the
> Kazakh state and
> > >citizens.
> > >
> > >RADIO FREE EUROPE/RADIO LIBERTY, PRAGUE, CZECH
> REPUBLIC

> __________
> > >RFE/RL NEWSLINE Vol. 7, No. 150, Part I, 8 August 2003
> > >

> > >KAZAKHSTAN, UZBEKISTAN START BORDER
> DEMARCATION. Having agreed on the
> > >delimitation of their common frontier after four years of work,
> > >Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan are starting the procedure of
> actually
> > >marking the border, khabar.kz reported on 7 August. The
> process of
> > >setting up markers on the 1,251-kilometer border is
expected