Subject: Re: pics from GBBE trip 1
Date: Aug 05, 2003 @ 16:52
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Peter Hering
<hering@m...> wrote:
> Dear GBBE members - borderfriends und liebe
> Schwester!
>
> Attached a few pictures from our succesfull
> border expedition to the Baltic States...
>
> 1- GBBE freaks at DEPL border at Baltic Sea
> W of Swinoujscie : le.to ri:
> Harry-Mike-Ann-Doug-HansPeter and Jesper
>
> 2- Apartheid in DK??? YES.
> Mike in front of my house in Olstykke.
> Borderfreaks ONLY!
>
> 3- GBBE freaks at tp LTPLRU together with 2
> Russian soldiers plus one Polish borderguard.
>
> more pics to come.

ok great
& for maximum delivery & effect
please consider hurrying them along
or else posting them to the files or photos section
because all message board attachments will be lost forever
beginning probably as early as tomorrow night gmt

& anyone who wants to be sure to receive all attachments in
future must specify individual email delivery in advance
or you wont even get a peek at them