Subject: Re: Going border expeditions? - Welcome to the IBRG!
Date: Aug 03, 2003 @ 14:24
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> And the below statement would in plain english mean what?

> i am still a bit puzzled tho how you guys manage to conquer
your
> tps & make them bleed so

ahh thank you good questions

& i meant to be clear about mine
so i will try again

for it is just that i have been noticing many of our members
& not only mafia pete & you jesper
but some of my favorite americans too
thinking & speaking & acting as tho they were somehow
conquering or knocking off & even somehow bleeding our most
beloved ones here

& no matter whether virgins or otherwise

of course i mean the actual multipoints themselves

& i have also noticed such imagery is most vivid in cases of
somehow managing to reach the right general multi area
& even perceptibly surrounding the multipoint vicinity
yet then not even seriously looking for the multipoint itself

& because it seems to me that the truest available moment of
truth is actually a moment of rapture & communion with the
multihood
& of simultaneous atonement with the oneness
rather than an experience of any kind of blood lust or conquest
over it etc
the presence & extent of such purely fantastic & gratuitous
imagery seems to me an indicator or measure of the try

the more ecstatic the imagery the more earnest the try
& the more earnest the try the more blissful the imagery
in my experience & opinion

& since the fineness of both the pointing & the feeling are so vital
to the experience
i just have to wonder why you are all choosing & evoking such
feeling tones as these
& what their value might be to you
when i am not sure conquest or blood is even possible
in our fine art of try pointing

or
in my own preferred imagery
like
how can you tell youve been laid when you obviously havent even
met the girl