Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] florida star breaking news again
Date: Dec 24, 2000 @ 07:47
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

hahaha
& thanx
we can use all the luck we can get

great salt has always been great
& is actually more than twice as great as okeechobee
so perhaps i can squirm out of that one

& i am pretty sure it does have a true quadripoint

but iliamna
tho far greater even than great salt
& more than triple the greatness of okeechobee
has never been great in name as far as i know
so i agree it is actually a greater nongreat lake than okeechobee
assuming that was your point
& remember not to trust information please in future

enjoyed your latest weird fact too
a great addition to our global holiday bouquet
& was especially impressed to find in dibba such a perfect little town as
the 3 kings of orient could all have called home
& right in the heart of frankincense & myrrh country too