Subject: Re: [IBRG] Divided island Lake Druksiai + BYLTPLRU mini expedition
Date: Aug 01, 2003 @ 11:46
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

My wished would be to know the exact political situation at Vistytis right
now. Did the farm go to LT at 15th July or not until the demarcation.

I would think they are now LT, but the exact line is not 100% fixed before
demarcation.

On DEDK: North Schleswig was returned to DK on June 15th 1920, but
demarcation took place later and the exact border line was only official at
1st January 1921.

Jesper