Subject: Re: brcolpe
Date: Jul 31, 2003 @ 14:43
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "marcelmiquelcat"
<marcelmiquel@v...> wrote:
> An interesting article about the twin cities Leticia/Tabatinga
near
> brcolpe trifinium can be found at:

http://www.igeo.ufrj.br/fronteiras/pesquisa/fronteira/p02diss0104
.htm

> See specially the maps number 3 and 4 and photos 5 and 2.
The maps
> can aid us to know the exact tp position on the best photo that
we
> have, at:
>
> http://www.info.lncc.br/wrmkkk/coleti.html
>
> ( i think tp is out of the photo )

really
why so

i came to the opposite conclusion in message 760
or i mean the opposite guess
that it is barely within the photo
tho admittedly based on less data & more wishful thinking

but i dont yet see how these new data improve things

nevertheless
i do see that your photo 5 here does stand a decent chance of
panning out as a true class d
& if so it will certainly be an improvement on my earlier try there

so either way i think more study of these data may be rewarding