Subject: Re: concurrence at mnndsd
Date: Jul 30, 2003 @ 20:20
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

hey then your 23 percent allowance apparently also means the
rock outcropping could well fall within the normal usgs topo error
allowance

& until we can apply a better gps receiver to the task
or at least a more careful tape & compass measurement
this rock practically offers itself as the only marker available
within the window of the best possible reading of the best
available data

just as your cairn did
only more emphatically now

& more likely to stay put for future seekers to reevaluate

so based on everything we have seen
i would keep my eyes shut & hold my present place

but am liking that rock more & more
so maybe i will just lean over & sit down on it while waiting for
more data

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m donner"
<maxivan82@h...> wrote:
> ahhh muchissimas bravissimos as we say in martinique
> indeed to both of us
> er make that all of us
> as my feckless techless & fairly blindfolded class b try
> for truest available or most presumptively best guessed single
mnndsd point
> appears to stand tall alongside your more scientifically
rigorous try
> since the attached addition to my earlier pic concurs
substantially with

> STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months
FREE*