Subject: Re: Maps - Berlin
Date: Jul 29, 2003 @ 16:05
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

welcome geoff
& it is a surprise none of our berlin &or wall nuts in residence
have been able to greet you sooner than i could
so they must all be in the field at the moment perhaps nogales

but i just want you to know
everyone & their cheerful quests & requests are honored here
so i believe you can certainly expect at least some of the more
knowledgeable members to try in earnest to accommodate you
sooner or later

& for now i hope a tour of the files & some tries with our balky but
ultimately effective search engine can at least get you started on
your quests better than i ever could
because i am sure you will hit some paydirt here
& i wish that is a help for starters

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Geoff" <geoff@k...>
wrote:
> New to the group so 'Hi!'
>
> I am particularly lokking for maps of BOTH West and East
Berlin from
> the 1980s. And particularly general maps. I would be
especially