Subject: re eelvru
Date: Jul 25, 2003 @ 09:21
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx jan
beautiful

so i gather the barbed wire fence is in perfect alignment with the
center of marker 46plus1379

can you confirm

& is the thread of the stream visible or otherwise discernible as it
intersects this presumed alignment of fence & marker
so one can actually eyeball a precise tripoint there in the stream

or are you showing this area as an upside down ice cream cone
to indicate some lingering tiny uncertainty as to the exact location
of the actual tripoint
whether owing to some wobble in the fence line or some
uncertainty about the thalweg or both

& if there is any fuzziness at all
then about how large an area would you say is in question

& do the bank & stream conditions permit actually reaching this
presumed intersection of thalweg & fence line
whether by swimming or wading or ropework etc
or would a kayak be needed for traveling the last few meters to
the crosshairs

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"