Subject: Re: News item -- errant mail in Stanstead, PQ
Date: Jul 24, 2003 @ 23:27
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

wow
wonderful
thanx

could you say a little more about how you walked across the river

i mean was the pededze fordable only there below the peninsula
or was it generally shallow thruout the tripoint area

or is there any other clarification you can give here
about such apparently easy access to the thalweg

i am also wondering & impressed by how you determined
this oddly named marker 46plus1379
which we met in message 10361
is the most presumptive or prospective witness monument
even despite all that secrecy about the preagreed position

so maybe you can fill in the blanks for us there too

& finally was there no sign at all of any lvru marker or fence or
any other border artifact or trace etc
directly across the pededze from this odd marker

or did you not see anything russian anywhere on the left bank

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Just wanting to add that we walked across the Pededze river S
of the TP and the EE peninsula and saw the TP from EE side,
but still standing in LV territory.

> Jesper
Stanstead, PQ